Monday, October 11, 2010

NYCC Wrap-Up and Our First Review!


The signing at New York Comic-Con was a great success! I signed a dozen or so books on Saturday, and I know people bought more, because I sent one guy to the shop across the aisle to get one and he never came back for me to sign it! The Watson-Guptill/Random House people were so nice, and I picked up a couple of Max Collins' zombie books while I was at the booth. The basket of pins I put out during the signing was almost completely tapped by the end, so check the lapels and satchels of any attendees you run into! I signed a few extra copies at the show, and if they didn't sell on Sunday, they'll end up back at the store that handled the sales, Word in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. Look for them there! And, of course, unsigned copies are available for pre-order at a bunch of places, although they won't ship until the 19th.

Also, we've gotten our first official review! Master toy reviewer Michael Crawford has reviewed the book and given it four stars! It must be because of our 238 points of articulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment